Best Student-Paper Award
EUSFLAT 2019 Best Conference Student Paper Award will be given according to the following rules:
- The applicant must be a PhD student.
- The paper should be submitted according to the general submission procedure of the EUSFLAT 2019 conference and, therefore, meeting the general deadline.
- The submission should attach a report from the PhD supervisor. The report should contain a short presentation of a student, and sum up shortly the achievement of a paper. One page is enough.
- The applicant must be the first author of the paper and she/he must have the approval of all co-authors for its submission as a student paper.
- The applicant should personally make the oral presentation of the paper and, if awarded, attend the award ceremony.
- The Award Commission will take into account both the quality of the paper itself and the quality of the oral presentation.
- Previously awarded students cannot apply for a second award.
- The awarded applicant will receive, in addition to the Award itself, a €200 valued prize plus a one-year free subscription to EUSFLAT.
For further details please visit the official
EUSFLAT Best Student Paper Award page.
EUSFLAT Best PhD Thesis Award
We encourage young researchers who got their Ph.D. degree between January 1st 2017 and December 31st 2018 to apply for these awards.
The EUSFLAT 2017 Best PhD Award and EUSFLAT 2018 Best PhD Award will be acknowledged during the EUSFLAT 2019 conference.
The applications to the EUSFLAT Best PhD Thesis Awards have to be made according to the rules given on the official
EUSFLAT Best PhD Thesis Award page.